2nd National Heritage Open Day and Auction
19 May, 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| £2.00 catering contribution for tea/coffee.
- Hosted by Derek Wiggins, Nigel and Sandra Town
- Text/call 07807 969400
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- The garden railway is Peco 32mm, roughly flat, with a raised steam up bay. In addition to the garden line, which is Peco 32mm, roughly flat, with a raised steam up bay, we are looking at bringing a portable layout on the patio.
- None. The auction lots will appear in our journal Throwback Modeller, if you’re not on the mailing list for this please contact Derek. If you have any lots for the Auction, again please contact Derek. These lots are all sold free from any commission, 100% of the sale price secured goes to the vendor.
- Additional Information:
- Tracks open and auction lots available for inspection from 12 noon. Auction starts at 2pm. Please contact Nigel if you’d like to come so we know how many to cater for – we don’t want to under or over cater. There will be no lunch facilities, but there is an award winning Chip shop 200 yards away. Several people walked up from the railway station last year – it's about 30-40 minutes depending if you walk or amble (the downside is the route passes the best four pubs in the city.) Please bring your favourite heritage locos for a run out meths/gas/coal/clockwork all welcome. The main line is pretty flat, all laid in Peco SM32 (some of which is now over 26 years old itself!)